I’m right where I need to be – hoping everything holds together.
Watch the weigh-in live at www.bassmaster.com
Check it out
- Morgenthaler amped about return to BASS -
- FLW Magazine Winter Issue -
Buzz & Swim at the Same Time.
- Cabela’s Outfitter Journal -
- FLW Magazine Oct. Issue -
Guide to Treble Hooks
- Keep it Simple & Effective -
- Podcast Interview -
- Bass Angler Magazine -
Fall Issue – Thinking outside the Umbrella Rig
- Podcast Interview with Terry Brown -
- Thanks B.A.S.S. for a great read. -
- Solid Day-1 on the Big O -
I feel really good about sitting in 3rd place, 24-lb 4-0z after day 1. I’m hoping for another solid day tomorrow with my eye on the target – day 2 top-12 cut.
- Game Day -
Time to Shake ‘N Bake on the Big O. I’m boat #17 due in at 3:15 (est.) Hoping to have a bag full of lunkers!
- Back on one of my favorite lakes. -
After Thanksgiving I packed up the truck and headed to Okeechobee FL to compete in the BASS Wildcard event. I’m totally stoked about it! With a field of only 49 and Classic berth on the line, I’m ready to get at it and haul in some Okeechobee lunkers .